Octopus Cash is a one-year fixed-term savings account with a difference...
We work with smaller banks that offer some of the best savings rates around.
None of the paperwork that comes with opening multiple savings accounts. Get your clients set up in minutes.
Your clients' savings are protected by the FSCS deposit protection scheme.
We’ll spread your clients’ money across our partner banks to give them a better rate, while making sure their cash is protected by the FSCS.
Savers can currently deposit up to £255,000 and still enjoy complete FSCS cover. They can even save more, it just won’t be all covered. Here is how it works:
- Saving less than £85,000? We'll deposit it all with the bank paying the best rate
- More than £85,000? We deposit it in chunks of £85,000 from highest to lowest rate
- More than £255,000? They can still save above their FSCS limit if they choose
- And the admin? Forget talking to lots of different banks – one account with us is all you need
- FSCS covered? You bet – provided your clients aren't saving with our partners already
- For how long? We’re currently offering a one-year fixed account
- What happens after a year? Continue with the best new rate or withdraw
Bring it all to life with a tailored illustration for you and your client
Amount to be deposited:
Adviser's initial fee:
0.1% = £2,500.00
Deposit amount after initial fee:
Overall interest rate:
Total interest earned:
Adviser's ongoing fee:
0.1% = £2,497.50
Interest earned after fees:
Final balance after one year: